While these sweet potato fries certainly aren’t Paleo… they are a totally worthwhile addition to any healthy meal. Lightly rolled in olive oil, sprinkled with sea salt and black pepper, and baked to a light crisp, there really isn’t anything unhealthy about them! Check out this simple, quick recipe next time you are craving a snack. I promise they will keep you satisfied!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line cooking sheet with parchment paper
- Wash or skin sweet potatoes
- Cut sweet potatoes into 1/4 inch slices
- Toss in a bowl and add just enough olive oil to lightly coat all fries
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper
- Spread out on baking sheet so that fries are not touching
- Cook for about 20 minutes (check halfway and turn if needed)
- Let cool 5-10 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!