This crock pot chili is to DIE for. Okay, maybe not die. But it’s pretty darn good. And pretty darn healthy. This all Paleo dish is perfect for clean, natural food fanatics. If you aren’t familiar with the Paleo diet, check out this post!
Theron gets the credit on this one. He took dinner responsibilities this week. Of course, being the typical man in the kitchen, he decided on a solution that would last us for SEVERAL dinners, rather than just one. Gotta love that crock pot.
So if you’re looking for an easy, healthy recipe that will keep the fam full for several days on end, you’ll have to try this one out!
If cooking for kids, you may want to reduce cayenne, chili powder, and jalepeno amounts :)
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 15-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 can kidney beans (exclude if you are strictly Paleo)
- 3 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- sliced avocados
- Saute onions and garlic together in large saucepan .
- Add ground turkey and brown.
- Transfer all to crock pot .
- Add all other ingredients aside from avocado slices and mix well.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Top with avocado and serve!
Links in recipe are amazon affiliate links. Check out my affiliate disclosure here .